Alcatel-Lucent PIMphony is a high-level, full-featured phone system that operates directly on a user's PC. Integrated directly into the office environment, this solution can easily be adapted to meet different user needs. As all PIMphony software can be used to transform a multimedia PC into an IP terminal, it is particularly cost-effective for remote and mobile workers.
The PIMphony software releases are:
- PIMphony Basic
provides users with standard telephone functions directly on their PC. All features, including dial-by-name, transfer, and conference calling, can be managed with a simple click of the mouse. The application registers and tracks data such as caller identity and call date and duration.
- PIMphony Pro
The enhanced features of PIMphony Pro are ideal for sales people or employees who manage significant call volumes on a daily basis and require advanced computer integration. PIMphony Pro synchronizes with contact manager software and supports unified messaging (emails, voicemails and faxes are stored in the email box).
- PIMphony Team
PIMphony Team is designed for team communicators such as operators and assistants who manage multiple lines. Collaborative features optimize call management and facilitate the supervision and tracking of workgroup activity.
• Lower costs: ideal for remote workers - all PIMphony software can be used to transform a multimedia PC into an IP terminal,
• Full range of telephony services: unsurpassed functionality, features, reliability, and quality of service
• Unbeatable range of features including dial-by-name, voicemail, unified messaging and conferencing,
• Customized communications infrastructure: XML web applications respond to the unique demands of different users,
• PIMphony Basic: increases efficiency by simplifying phone tasks and optimizing call handling to improve customer satisfaction,
• PIMphony Pro: integrates telephony and PC contact management,
• PIMphony Team: enhances productivity through better team working.
|•||PIMphony Basic: standard telephone features, including dial-by-name, transfer, conference; new graphic identity with improved interfaces; enhanced ergonomic design; quick switch from one directory to another; call log (caller identification, duration, date and time of call)|
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniDesktop 4980 Softphone is a next-generation PC telephony application that manages communications and information by linking the desktop PC and the telephone. It seamlessly integrates with the most popular workgroup applications and is completely open to other business applications.